Grade A Low Heat Non-Fat Dry Milk
Description and Composition
Nonfat dry milk (NFDM) is the product that results from the removal of fat and water from milk. NFDM contains lactose, milk proteins, whey proteins and milk minerals in the same relative proportions as in fresh milk from which it is made. This product is used as a fortification for fluid skim milk, 2% milk, chocolate milk, buttermilk, half & half, and cottage cheese production.
Approximate Laboratory Analysis
|Crude Protein (6.38)|| ||34-36%
|Titratable Acidity|| ||0.15% Max
|Solubility Index || ||1.0 ml Max
|Standard Plate Count|| ||10,000 Max
|Sediment || ||A
Points In Evaluation of the Product
- Manufactured from grade A milk produced under rigid guidelines.
- Has a whey-protein-nitrogen level of 6 or above to assure maximum yield and curd-tension when used in cottage cheese or other cheese manufacture.
- Lump Free: can be mixed with dry or wet ingredients.
- Improves the yield when used in chees manufacturing and fortifies skim and 2 % milk to federal guidelines.
- 50 Lb, Polyethylene lined multi-wall paper bags.
- 25 Kg. Polyethylene lined multi-wall paper bags.
- State & Federal Institutions.
- Bakery applications.
- Bakery Supply Companies.
- Manufacturers of fluid milk, frozen desserts, cheese, yogurt, dairy beverages, custards, gravies, sauces, frozen foods, packaged dry mixes, processed meats, soups, infant formulas, and snack coatings.
(Amount per 100 g. dry powder)
|Calories||380||Total Fat (g)||0.7||Saturated Fat (g)||0.46
|Calories from Fat||6||Cholesterol (mg)||18||Total Carbohydrate (g)||51
|Sugars (g) Lactose||51||Vitamin A (l.U.)||36||Calcium (mg)||1300
|Sodium (mg)||420||Dietary Fiber (g)||0||Protein (9g)||36
|Vitamin C(mg)||Nil||Iron (mg) ||Nil|| ||
Certificates of Analysis are available for all orders.
Print this page