Granulated Dextrose- Dextrose monohydrate
Description and Composition
Granulated dextrose is a white powder with a sweet taste. The Dextrose Equivalent (DE) is 99.5%.
Approximate Laboratory Analysis
|Crude Protein (6.38)|| ||0%
|SO2|| ||30 ppm
Points In Evaluation of the Product
- Provides a convenient, dry sweetener.
- 50 Lb. Polyethylene-lined multi-wall paper bags.
- Manufacturers of bakery, beverage powders, confections, preserves, food powders,
chewing powders, dairy products, condiments, pickles, meats and canned products.
- Manufacturers of fermentable products like alcohol, baking, brewing, chemical and
- Adhesive and building material manufacturers
(Amount per 100 g. dry powder)
|Calories||366||Total Fat (g)||0||Saturated Fat (g)||0
|Calories from Fat||0||Cholesterol (mg)||0||Total Carbohydrate (g)||96
|Sugars (g) ||91||Vitamin A (l.U.)||0||Calcium (mg)||0.2
|Sodium (mg)||0.2||Dietary Fiber (g)||0||Protein (9g)||0
|Vitamin C(mg)||0||Iron (mg) ||.05|| ||
Certificates of Analysis are available for all orders.
Print this page