Glanbia TrueCal Milk Mineral (Lactose Free)
Description and Composition
Glanbia TrueCal is calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and trace mineral separated from
whey. This product is a white, fine powder with a very bland smell and taste. The nutritional value
of this product is very high. Studies indicate that the calcium and phosphorus absorption by people
is higher than other mineral and plant sources of calcium and phosphorus. Studies also show that
this product improves bone density of people who consume this product over those people who
consume traditional calcium sources like calcium carbonate, spinach, Swiss chard or soy.
Applications include products for people prone to osteoporosis, or athletes in training or post-
menopausal women. This product will dissolve in acidic liquids like orange juice.
Approximate Laboratory Analysis
|Crude Protein (6.38)|| ||5.0%
|Food Grade|| ||Kosher
Points In Evaluation of the Product
- Highly absorbable and a high deposition rate for calcium and phosphorus into bone mass.
- Real milk minerals along with milk protein.
- Lump free, uniform composition, and appearance.
- Calcium protects against osteoporosis, essential hypertension, gestational hypertension,
hypercholesterolemia, colon and mammary cancer and possibly gallstones.
- 25Kg. Polyethylene lined multi-wall paper bags.
- Nutritional supplements and drinks.
- Diet, sports and isotonic beverages.
- Nutritional bars and bakery products.
- Calcium enriched dairy and juice products.
(Amount per 100 g. dry powder)
|Calories||60||Total Fat (g)||.3||Saturated Fat (g)||0.2
|Calories from Fat||3||Cholesterol (mg)||15||Total Carbohydrate (g)||2
|Sugars (g) ||1||Vitamin A (l.U.)||0||Calcium (mg)||24,000
|Sodium (mg)||710||Dietary Fiber (g)||0||Protein (9g)||4
|Vitamin C(mg)||0||Iron (mg)||0.9||Phosphorus||13,000
|Magnesium (mg)||1400||Potassium ||870|| ||
Certificates of Analysis are available for all orders.
Print this page